This blog is based off the following bible verse:
Phil 4:8- Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things.
That verse explains this entry in its entirety. I don't want to go a single day not praising God for the most wonderful people and things that He has blessed me with. Life is too good to sweat the small stuff, I just want to embrace it instead of regret it.
And if anything.... I don't ever want my life to go too fast to not appreciate everyone and everything.
Phil 4:8- Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things.
That verse explains this entry in its entirety. I don't want to go a single day not praising God for the most wonderful people and things that He has blessed me with. Life is too good to sweat the small stuff, I just want to embrace it instead of regret it.
And if anything.... I don't ever want my life to go too fast to not appreciate everyone and everything.
These are the kinds of things that make life worth living:
Knowing you can still count on your best friend from when you were 15, who loves you no matter what |
Still finding time to do the things I love most (not drinking, but special events like the private art museum gala :D), regardless of how packed my work week gets |
![]() |
| Family |
Being blessed with an amazing co-teacher, who turned out to be a great friend also. I wouldn't have had such a great school year if it weren't for my support teacher |
Making new friends |
Being blessed with a rare job opportunity that is opening up a million more doors to my future.... something I'd been praying about for years |
Quality time and play |
![]() |
| Making Out ;) |
Being absolutely and completely blessed to have the best roommate and friend here in Texas |
And above all.... I'm thankful to be able to live in a country that is not ruled by extremists or under harsh confinements that allows us to have freedom of speech and the right to worship our own God.
Sorry if I got all patriotic on ya'll, but really.... I think that Americans don't know how good we really have it. I'm so thankful to be where I am right now, and I want to continue to work as hard as I can to try to make life great for me and everyone else :)











No comments:
Post a Comment