Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is who you reall

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is who you reall
Go Broncos!

Monday, August 15, 2011

Lost and found entry

I don't remember what I was so upset about. I counted the bank money furiously and slammed a few things around. I couldn't think straight, I just knew I was pissed and I wasn't sure what I was going to say to him when I saw him next.

There was a knock on the office door. My mind completely stopped, interuppted by reality. I stacked the money together nicely and placed it to the side before opening the door.

There he stood, asking to come in. As angry as I was, to see him biting his nails so nervously made my anger disappear as relief took it's place: he never says sorry, and here he is. I don't think he even had to say anything to have made me as happy as I was at the fact that he was at my door. I looked at him sheepishly and welcomed him in, although I'm sure our manager would probably disapprove of us being alone in the office together.


This is the part where I can't finish. It's the end of it that still kind of kills me. It's one of the best memories I have, despite the circumstances.

No comments:

Post a Comment