Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is who you reall

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is who you reall
Go Broncos!

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Happy Anniversary to Not Dating a Douchebag

It was a year ago this month that I had finally broken the strings that attached me to my old douchebag of a boyfriend, and I'm feeling more and more thankful everyday for the amazing boyfriend that God has now blessed me with... especially when I think back to what a terrible guy I was with before and how blind I was about it. I have always felt sorry for the next girl and all the things she doesn't know, but at the same time....I had to learn the hard way, just like everyone else. It's just sad that out of a 2 year relationship, the only thing I think about when I think of him is how much better the world would have been if he had never been born....so sad :(



But I love my boyfriend that I'm with now and couldn't ask for a better man with such a good heart.... I have yet to meet a person who can say, "I don't like him or I have a problem with him." He's just that amazing, and I love him for it.




I'm super excited that one week from today, Mr. Amazing himself planned a surprise trip for me, which consists of us driving to Dallas to watch the Stars play the Avalanche (my favorite sports team of all time) and then the next day going to Six Flags to ride rollar coasters all day (another one of my ALL TIME favorite things to do). And all this.... just to make me happy, there is no special occassion. But I did point out that we'll be celebrating our 4 month anniversary, which he didn't realize, lol :D

No comments:

Post a Comment