Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is who you reall

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is who you reall
Go Broncos!

Saturday, May 30, 2009

ARRR!

Few weeks back, I find myself struggling with trying to balance a job and finals, on top of moving, and battling a never-ending fight of allergies with Texas (and sometimes feeling allergic to the state itself). I begin spending late nights going over cellular respiration, the 1920's and women's suffrage, and of course Marbury vs Madison, and taking a new allergy medicine, when lo-and-behold, I'm allergic to the medicine.



Could the month of May get any worse? Oh... but it can.



I bought Katy Perry tickets right before Thanksgiving last year for her concert in March. She cancelled... then rescheduled... then cancelled again. That woman is an absolute heartbreaker...

No comments:

Post a Comment